Friday, December 9, 2011

the beginning of the end....

It is that time of the year again when you are missed
It is that time of the year again when you are wanted

It is that time of the year when u are kissed
It is that time of the year when you are searched for

It is that time of the year when you are loved more
It is that time of the year when  you are hated for going away

It is that time of the year when I am not me
It is that time of the year when  people have no say

It is that time of the year when I want you to come alive
It is that time of the year when I look even below the curtains

It is that time of the year when I am apoplectic with rage
It is that time of the year when I know death is certain.

It is that time of the year when I want to punish
It is that time of the year when I want to forgive.

It is that time of the year where the beginning seems the end
It is that time of the year my love, when love is all I have to send!



No comments:

Post a Comment