Monday, December 20, 2010

Nadjezhda.. a hope

My very first blog.... Nadjezhda! 

Nadjezhda (надежда) is a Russian word meaning HOPE....  The word holds great importance in my life and I am sure in your life too. I have chosen to call my very first blog, my wi- fi router and little room Nadjezhda!
  To my eyes, the world runs on 'hopes'. A child is born with hopes of being protected and one dies with the hopes of meeting the loved ones in the next life.... between this journey of birth and death, we live on hopes!. Try counting how many times you use the word 'hope' in a day, in your regular day to day speech. Hope is that little string which holds us together and keeps us running.

With this onset of a brand new year, I wish to keep the hopes in me alive till I die.. do you??

No comments:

Post a Comment